Twist Studios & Twist Class Studios: Business Policies
*Both Twist Studios and Twist Class Studios have the same Business Policies so will be referred to as ‘Twist Studios’.
Terms & Conditions
If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”).
All products and services of Twist Studios and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
All services purchased from Twist Studios must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. It is the applicant’s responsibility that this is completed. PAR-q forms are available online and/or in the Studios so please ask the instructor. If any information changes please let the instructors know immediately. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Twist Studios, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments to be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchases:
To register or purchase from the Twist Studios online booking system, you must be over sixteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
All Credit and Debit Cards will be processed in £ (GBP) at the time of payment. Twist Studios is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Personal Training & Classes:
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it is possible to make the session up at a later date.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products, which are defective or damaged upon arrival, may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Twist Studios will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization. Except if Twist Studios is required to do so by law or court order.